Tuesday, April 17, 2012

UPDATES...ABOUT TIME!

It's been awhile since I've written to update everyone on my comings and goings!

In the past year, I've been busy...Here are a few of the things I've been up to that I can think of off the top of my head...

* I am now a proud member of AEA and SAG-AFTRA!

* I had another busy caroling season with the Cobblestone Carolers

* I sang "7 Last Words of Christ" (DuBois) with the good folks at First Baptist Church on 79th and Broadway.

* I assisted composer and producer, Alphonzo Terrell, with composing and singing back-up vocals for an original song, "Born to Win". ​​

* I sang for the NYU Medical Center Graduation

* I sang "Nothing to Lose But Your Heart" for an Arts Division Conference at the Florida Nature and Culture Center in Weston, FL.

* Most importantly, I've been going through a lot of major changes and obstacles that have inspired me to really focus even more with what I want in my life. I am determined to win on the stage of life and I look forward to sharing more exciting news with all of you in the near future!

STAY TUNED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers